Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Fellowship
The deadline for this fellowship has passed.
This 13-month fellowship will allow the new clinician to complete the CFY while rotating through ABI, SCI, acute and post-acute settings. The program will provide intensive clinical experience and training in the care of adolescents and adults with the following:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Cognitive-linguistic deficits
- Trach and Vent
- And more!
Mission and Vision
- Shepherd Center’s Clinical Fellowship Program is committed to providing a positive and dynamic learning experience while developing the advanced clinical skills required for serving the catastrophically injured population. The CF will be a functioning member of an interdisciplinary team. Mentorship will be provided to facilitate growth and independence in the areas of diagnostics, treatment development, caseload management, and critical thinking application in the areas of cognition, communication, dysphagia, and voice.
- Shepherd Center’s vision is to be the leader in patient care excellence, education, and research across the specialized populations we serve.
Benefits to the Clinical Fellow
- Provide clinical experience in the specialized areas of brain injury and spinal cord injury
- Opportunity to experience evaluation and intervention across the continuum of care
- Direct supervision and mentoring along each step of the clinical fellowship from experienced clinicians
- Prepare the clinical fellow to take on a career in medical speech-language pathology
- Learning and research opportunities
- 13-month clinical fellowship rotates through inpatient and outpatient settings in Acquired Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury units.
- Full-time salaried position with benefits
- For more information or questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.