Shepherd Center Media Kit
Shepherd Center’s logos are registered marks and protected by copyright laws. Logos may not be displayed or printed by external entities or individuals without prior written consent from the Public Relations Department at Shepherd Center. Contact the PR Department at 404-350-7707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any approved usage of Shepherd Center’s logos must adhere to the guidelines specified in the Shepherd Center Brand Guidelines Manual, including:
- Nothing may be printed within or over the logo.
- The logo may not be combined with other images or designs to create a new symbol or image.
- The logo must be reproduced in the colors specified in the Shepherd Center Brand Guidelines Manual.
- Do not use the “helping hands” icon without the “Shepherd Center” text.
EPS – This is a vector version of the logo. EPS files require EPS-based software and are intended for use in print design applications. This format also works well for large items, such as banners and posters.
JPG (300 DPI) – This format is the most common file format and can be used in a wide range of print applications that require a high-resolution file. Resolution is 300 dpi.
JPG (72 DPI) – This is a low-resolution format intended for web use only. Resolution is 72 dpi.
If you have questions about usage of the files, contact Jane Sanders, Director of Public Relations and Digital Marketing, at 404-350-7707.
How to Download a Logo
- Select a format and RIGHT CLICK using your mouse.
- Choose "Save Target As..." and save on your computer using the default filename.