Shepherd Center NeuroRehabilitation Learning Institute offers continuing education for medical professionals to advance the providers knowledge, care and treatment of patients with complex neurological conditions such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis and stroke. To learn more about online and live educational offerings, please visit us at: education.shepherd.org.
Upcoming Webinars: Changing the MS Experience - Webinar Series
Join us for a FREE webinar series for medical professionals treating clients with multiple sclerosis. Learn about the latest advancements in rehabilitation for multiple sclerosis to maximize your client’s functional potential and quality of life, regardless of disability status.
Recordings of previous webinars are available for continuing education credit at education.shepherd.org.
- May 21st, 2019: Cardiovascular Conditioning in Multiple Sclerosis - Breaking the Barriers, presented by Anneke Bender, PT, MSCS
- April 30th, 2019: Potential Rehabilitation Approaches to Effect Neuroplasticity in Multiple Sclerosis, presented by Deborah Backus, PT, PhD, FACRM
- February 2019: Therapeutic Recreation — Making a Difference in SCI Inpatient Rehabilitation, presented by Kelly Edens, CTRS, and Cecilia Rider, MS, CTRS
- September 2018: Assessment Tools for Early Stages of Recovery after Severe Brain Inury, presented by Alexes Venuti, M.A., CCC-SLP
- July 2018: Managing Patients With Acute Spinal Cord Injury presented by Dorea Fowler, RN, BSN, CRRN.