Shepherd Center NeuroRehabilitation Learning Institute offers continuing education for medical professionals to advance the providers knowledge, care, and treatment of patients with complex neurological conditions such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, and stroke. To learn more about online and live educational offerings, please visit us at education.shepherd.org.
Upcoming Webinars: Empowering Women After Spinal Cord Injury - Webinar Series
Join us for a FREE webinar series for medical professionals treating female clients with spinal cord injury. Learn how to teach your clients to advocate for themselves to enhance their experience in clinical settings, while also improving access to resources for your clients with complex needs.
September 17th, 2019: Empowering Women after Spinal Cord Injury: Safe Healthcare Goes Beyond Accessibility, presented by Ginger Crymes, MS, OTR/L, and Jennifer Roane, OT
October 22nd, 2019: Empowering Women after Spinal Cord Injury: Across the Lifespan, presented by Shannon Schneider, MS, OTR/L
Recordings of previous webinars are available for continuing education credit at education.shepherd.org.
- July 30th, 2019: Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis: Wellness and Cognitive Rehabilitation, presented by Ian Flannery, PT, DPT, and Bonnie Schuade, ST, CCC-SLP
- June 15th, 20019: Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis: Adapting Exercise and Rehabilitation, presented by Ian Flannery, PT, DPT, and Rebecca Shivers, BS, OTR/L, CLT
- May 21st, 2019: Cardiovascular Conditioning in Multiple Sclerosis - Breaking the Barriers, presented by Anneke Bender, PT, MSCS
- April 30th, 2019: Potential Rehabilitation Approaches to Effect Neuroplasticity in Multiple Sclerosis, presented by Deborah Backus, PT, PhD, FACRM
- February 2019: Therapeutic Recreation — Making a Difference in SCI Inpatient Rehabilitation, presented by Kelly Edens, CTRS, and Cecilia Rider, MS, CTRS