Shepherd Center NeuroRehabilitation Learning Institute offers continuing education for medical professionals to advance the providers knowledge, care, and treatment of patients with complex neurological conditions such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, and stroke. To learn more about online and live educational offerings, please visit us at education.shepherd.org.
Recordings of previous webinars are available for continuing education credit at education.shepherd.org.
- October 22, 2019: Empowering Women after Spinal Cord Injury: Across the Lifespan, presented by Shannon Schneider, MS, OTR/L
- September 17, 2019: Empowering Women after Spinal Cord Injury: Safe Healthcare Goes Beyond Accessibility, presented by Ginger Crymes, MS, OTR/L, and Jennifer Roane, OT
- July 30, 2019: Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis: Wellness and Cognitive Rehabilitation, presented by Ian Flannery, PT, DPT, and Bonnie Schuade, ST, CCC-SLP
- June 15, 2019: Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis: Adapting Exercise and Rehabilitation, presented by Ian Flannery, PT, DPT, and Rebecca Shivers, BS, OTR/L, CLT
- May 21, 2019: Cardiovascular Conditioning in Multiple Sclerosis - Breaking the Barriers, presented by Anneke Bender, PT, MSCS
- April 30, 2019: Potential Rehabilitation Approaches to Effect Neuroplasticity in Multiple Sclerosis, presented by Deborah Backus, PT, PhD, FACRM
- February 2019: Therapeutic Recreation — Making a Difference in SCI Inpatient Rehabilitation, presented by Kelly Edens, CTRS, and Cecilia Rider, MS, CTRS