Shepherd Center NeuroRehabilitation Learning Institute offers continuing education for medical professionals to advance the providers' knowledge, care, and treatment of patients with complex neurological conditions such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, and stroke. To learn more about online and live educational offerings, please visit us at education.shepherd.org.
- Foundations of Spiritual Nursing Care - February 23, 2021
- Foundations of Seating and Mobility - Online Course
- This course is designed for allied health professionals to improve their ability to make recommendations for seated mobility for individuals with complex neurological impairment through positioning and seating configuration.
- Registration opens on January 30. Download brochure for more information.
Interdisciplinary Professional Education: FREE Webinars, Virtual Events and On-Demand Education
- Assessment Tools
- Clinical Implication and Intervention Strategies
- Medical Complications and Prevention
- Optimal Environment of Care
- Sexuality and Intimacy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Trauma Management
- Health and Wellness
- Physical and Cognitive Rehabilitation Strategies
- Rehabilitation Approaches and Neuroplasticity
Spinal Cord Injury
- ADL Tricks of the Trade
- Early Mobility Training
- Empowering Women – Access for Care, Health and Wellness
- Functional Expectations
- Neurogenic Bladder Management and Functional Skills
- Neurogenic Bowel Management
- Prevention of Secondary Health Conditions
- Tetraplegic Shoulder
- Ethical Considerations
- Prevention of Pressure Injury
*Course Bundles and Institutional Subscriptions Available
Recordings of previous webinars are available for continuing education credit at education.shepherd.org.