Life after brain trauma, spinal cord injury, stroke, or a diagnosis such as multiple sclerosis can leave you with questions and concerns. Below you will find a list of fact sheets, stats, information and patient resources to help give you learn more.
About Shepherd Center
Learn more about Shepherd Center and our rehabilitation programs, including the latest information, directions and more.
- Shepherd Center Fact Sheet
- Shepherd Center Brochure 2021
- Shepherd Center Trifold Brochure 2021
- Why Shepherd?
- Directions to Shepherd Center (English)
- Directions to Shepherd Center (Spanish)
Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Explore and download our brain injury fact sheets. Here you’ll learn about our brain injury rehabilitation programs, as well as further information regarding complications and disorders.
- Brain Injury Program
- Brain Injury Poster: Reducing Brain Injury Complications
- Brain Injury Assessment Card
- Disorders of Consciousness Brain Injury Program
- Post-Acute Brain Injury Services
- Questions to Consider when Selecting a Rehabilitation Facility for Brain Injury
The Multiple Sclerosis Institute at Shepherd Center treats thousands of patients with MS and related disorders. Learn more about the institute and our wellness program here.
- Multiple Sclerosis Institute
- Multiple Sclerosis Institute Brochure
- Multiple Sclerosis Wellness Program
Patient & Family Resources
Sign up for educational resources through our newsletter and learn more about our patient and family education program. Here you’ll also find important Shepherd Center visitor information.
- Educational Resources
- How to Make a Referral
- Patient and Family Education
- What to Bring to Shepherd Center
- Visiting Information Fact Sheet (English)
- Visiting Information Fact Sheet (Spanish)
Post-Acute Treatment Programs
Learn more about life after rehabilitation, including our programs that are designed to help patients function independently and transition back to their homes and communities.
- Beyond Therapy®
- Clinical Pre-Driving - for Shepherd Pathways
- Directions to Shepherd Pathways
- Life Skills Training Program
- Shepherd Step Program
- Transition Support Program
From intense care and amputation rehabilitation to outpatient services, you can find out more about Shepherd Center’s specialty programs here.
- Amputation Rehabilitation
- Complex Concussion Clinic
- Dual Diagnosis - Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- ICU and Comprehensive Rehabilitation Unit (CRU)
- Outpatient Services Overview
Spinal Cord Injury
Our spinal cord injury fact sheets equip patients and their families with the knowledge they need to understand their injury and receive the care they need.
- Spinal Cord Injury Program
- Spinal Cord Injury Day Program
- Spinal Cord Injury Model System
- Spinal Cord Injury Emergency Response Card
- Spinal Cord Injury Complications Prevention Poster
- Preparing for Rehabilitation After Spinal Cord Injury
- Preparing for Rehabilitation After Spinal Cord Injury (SPANISH)
- Questions to Consider when Selecting a Rehabilitation Facility for Spinal Cord Injury
Patients admitted to our stroke program receive personalized, compassionate care using advanced technologies. Learn more below.