Planning Your Admission to the SHARE Military Initiative
If you have any questions about this process or need any assistance, you may call the Admissions Coordinator at 404-603-4314.
- Physician’s order requesting evaluation and treatment for comprehensive rehabilitation therapy at SHARE
- Copy of your DD-214
- Recent medical history and physical exam from your primary care physician or other healthcare provider, such as your neurologist, neurosurgeon or physiatrist, as well as notes from your most recent office visits
- Written report of the findings of your most recent radiology tests specific to brain, spine and orthopedic injuries (e.g., X-rays, MRI, CT scans)
- Discharge summaries from any inpatient psychiatric hospitalizations
- Therapy notes if currently receiving services, or discharge notes if no longer receiving services
- A completed copy of the SHARE Referral Form
- MEB/PEB findings (if applicable)
- Any other information you feel may be of assistance
Where Do I Send My Documents?
All documents may be sent to SHARE Admissions via:
Fax: (404) 603-4419
Attn: SHARE Admissions
2020 Peachtree Rd, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
What Happens After All of My Documents Have Been Received?
Once we have received your records, you will be contacted for an intake interview by our Admissions Coordinator. Upon completion of the intake interview and receipt of the needed documents, your records will be reviewed by our admissions team. You will be notified within one week of SHARE receiving your completed admissions information regarding acceptance into the program.
If you are determined to be a candidate for SHARE, please be aware that your admission may not be scheduled immediately. You may be placed on a waiting list until an opening becomes available.